SunPower® products have been installed in 15,000 New Solar Homes and Counting
Since 2005, SunPower® has been helping homebuilders like Solar Energy Designs deliver cutting-edge, energy solutions that set their communities apart.
SunPower® is already partnering with builders in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Texas, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Washington D.C.
Solar Energy Designs prioritizes quality choices for their customers…
With the range of product choices SunPower® brings to the solar energy table for SED customers, a partnership is a right fit to give a large range of budgetary options. All of which are personally tailored to environment, energy savings and aesthetics.
Option #1 – Lease
SunPower® Capital owns the system on your roof.
- You pay a monthly amount to “rent” the system and use the energy you produce.
- For many customers, their lease and remaining utility bill are lower than their previous electric bill.
- System performance is guaranteed for 20 years. If something breaks, we’ll fix it.
- When you sell your home, you can assign your lease to the new homeowner. SunPower facilitates the process.
Option #2 – Loan
You own your solar system and pay for it with a loan.
- Over time, you repay the loan amount on a monthly basis.
- For many customers, the combination of the loan payment and remaining power bill is less than their previous electric bill.
- You keep the solar tax credits and any state and local incentives for which you may be eligible.
- Loans can range from 5 – 20 years in length.
- You can pay off the loan anytime without a penalty.
Option #3 – Purchase
Own the system and the energy!
The simplest path to the most solar savings is to purchase your SunPower system directly. A home equity loan can also be used and may be tax-deductible. Over time, your system will pay for itself with savings on your utility bills.